Help needed! Second opinion on tune and logs

Keckster

I've been working with a guy that is apparently pretty well know in the cobalt world of tuning but we seem to have hit a brick wall. He swears that my wideband/narrowband is not working correctly and isn't comfortable helping me tune any further unless its fixed... I have been trying to tune this thing for the last three weeks for an event coming up tomorrow and am beyond frustrated. Would anyone be willing to give me a second opinion on our struggle?

Keckster

These are the latest attempts at getting the maf calibrated. The tuner is worried about the narrowband signal in the log not oscillating consistently

Mod List:
-Forged & Coated JE pistons (9.5:1)
-ZZP forged 4340 connecting rods
-ATI Damper
-BradBilt balance shaft delete w/ short chain
-82lb valve springs w/ titanium retainers
-ZZP Stage 2 supercharger cams
-Dual bypass endplate
-ZZP shorty Header

Attachments

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
So about all you have changed that would really affect the tune is cams and headers? Have you changed pulley sizes?

Keckster

So about all you have changed that would really affect the tune is cams and headers? Have you changed pulley sizes?
Yeah 2.7 pulley and 80# inj. Sorry forgot those in the list. Already scaled for injectors using injector connections data

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I would post on the HP Tuners forum and see if you can get some help. Unfortunately the GM in-line 4 section is no longer very active but maybe one of the ecotec gurus will help. I’ll try and look at it tomorrow but I probably won’t be much help.
I will say your mods are pretty standard and anyone that calls themselves a tuner and has experience with the lsj should be able to take care of this. So either you have a problem with your o2 sensors or you need to find a different tuner.