Hood mounting hardware.

Sparvy

So I've made some decent progress the last few weeks and am to the point of mocking up and mounting the body panels. I painted/ wrapped the side panels the other night and while fiddling with the footwell cover noticed that I don't seem to have any hood mounting hardware or brackets of any kind. I made sure that I do have the windshield mounting hardware and bracket as well as the footwell hardware but at this point I don't have many unused bags of parts anymore. So my question is does anyone have the bag tag ID and list of brackets for the hood so I can make sure I don't have them before contacting DF.

TIA

SwerveMonkey

I recently installed the hod and have the bag handy, I can check this in the morning when i get home from work.
Maybe another forum member could beat me to the punch ;- )

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
the hood is attached with the dzus plate at the front which gets riveted on, and the rear of the hood just gets attached at the frame with a bolt through each side. I used the bolts that hood was bolted on with when I picked up my kit.

Last edited:

Sparvy

I recently installed the hod and have the bag handy, I can check this in the morning when i get home from work.
Maybe another forum member could beat me to the punch ;- )
Thanks for the offer...DF has already sent out the missing hardware baggie and mounting plate so all is good.

Sparvy

the hood is attached with the dzus plate at the front which gets riveted on, and the rear of the hood just gets attached at the frame with a bolt through each side. I used the bolts that hood was bolted on with when I picked up my kit.
Thanks...thats exactly what I was missing. I thought I was losing my mind but I never did have that part.

Josh's09

I forgot all about this piece! Thank you!