Houston SCCA Autocross

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I may go out somewhere Monday, but we don’t really have anything planned. Next Sunday (June 5) is autocross at HPD again. You are welcome to come out, or even register your car and have fun with us.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
We have to be there at 7 to setup, riders meeting and all that such. But first car out is 9:30 and us being 2nd heat, we should be starting at 11 Or so.

Classy

Well, I knew there was something wrong with my car, and I even borrowed Jason’s jack last event to check the hubs, but I am pretty confident I killed off the rest of the spider gears which made this an unruly one tire fire… at least it explains the handling issues I couldn’t figure out what was wrong

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Well, I knew there was something wrong with my car, and I even borrowed Jason’s jack last event to check the hubs, but I am pretty confident I killed off the rest of the spider gears which made this an unruly one tire fire… at least it explains the handling issues I couldn’t figure out what was wrong
That sucks. I heard you talking about it before corner work.

time to upgrade. :D

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
It was a little bit warm today, but the twinsies still made it to autocross. We found out you don’t need tire warmers when it’s 100+ outside.
1EF631C4-6B4D-4906-B95E-DD19ADEAA7A1.jpeg
3CFCFAE5-16D2-4056-BC73-06638D4175D3.jpeg
B5ECEE20-14B9-4E10-A297-9D9DACA13865.jpeg
D97BCFD7-982A-4BF3-93BA-2C1748D6215E.jpeg