Houston SCCA Autocross

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Ppeeewww. That was a fast track. Fastest I have ever done for autocross. The slalom wasn’t as bad as expected, but we were right, you don’t set that up correctly and you are done. I think I got it right maybe twice. It was a long day, but fun. Pics and video coming soon. View attachment 29201
Goblin, goblin, goblin, Lotus……..

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Great weekend! :)
My post below:

Scott #321

Sweet, my one autocross experience (so far) was a much slower track layout even incorporating a figure 8 in the layout. Can't wait until next season to try it again.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Listening to the radio while working grid, there was a lot of dnf’s on 3 and cones on 5 (Slalom).

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
I need to get a **** go pro
If your not wanting to spend GoPro money, Akaso on Amazon ain't too bad on picture quality and price. You wont cry if it happens to fall off the car and run over it.

That location looks awesome and really fast layout!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I need to get a **** go pro
To be honest, I’m not a fan, but it’s just about the only option, other than knockoffs. I ran Sony contour‘s for about 15 years And they were awesome. I have broke 2 in crashes and lost 1 down pikes peak. I have 2 more that have gone whonky so I had to find something new, so I ended up with the GoPro 9. I “like” it, but don’t love it.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Yep. Adding snow tires to the goblin. :eek:Gonna be cold. Of course it’s gonna be 80 the day before. :rolleyes: 50* drop in 12 hours is always fun, but that’s Texas. o_O

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I’m not exactly overly excited about Sunday with the weather, but I need to test a few things, so going to make the best of it.