I’m looking to buy stock seatbelts

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I’m pretty sure I have a set in the shop. I’ll try to look tomorrow morning and see if they are still there.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Finally got a chance to go look. No dice. I must have tossed them the last time I cleaned the shop.

Hopefully someone else has a set laying around.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
You do realize that seatbelts from virtually anything will work? I don’t do much junkyard shopping but this would probably be something I would source that way.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
You do realize that seatbelts from virtually anything will work? I don’t do much junkyard shopping but this would probably be something I would source that way.
I didn't realize that but it does make sense. They all mount via the same bolt sizes and have basically the same features.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Yes, but the junk yard is an hour from my house and can only get there on the weekend, and I thought this would be easier?

Pizzaman

Yes it has all the parts you’d need but you said ur located in flordy and I’m in Washington so wrecking yard may be ur best bet

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Bump :)

So went to junk yard and found some nice dark colored seat belts but the junk yard does not allow you to bring a torch to heat up that top bolt so there is no way for me to get them out. Tried a 3ft beaker bar and did not work, started stripping the T50 torex.

So again, I ask if anyone has a set of seatbelts that they would like to sell, $50 plus shipping?

Sebnuts

I will be getting rid of my stock seat belts, but they aren't in great shape. I'll take some pics this weekend and you can decide if you want them or not.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I will be getting rid of my stock seat belts, but they aren't in great shape. I'll take some pics this weekend and you can decide if you want them or not.
Sorry if you suspect they are not in good shape I will most likely agree with you.