I got 10 cobalts for parts with low miles auto and 5Spd also 06 Cobalt SS supercharged 45kmiles only 6 spd! call for anything needed (716)616-0137

Alex1

I got 10 cobalts for parts with low miles auto and 5Spd also 06 Cobalt SS supercharged 45kmiles only 6 spd! call for anything needed (716)616-0137will sell cheap.
let me know if I'm posting in the right place. will ship smaller stuff but better pickup local.
I was recommended this forum by guys who bought the cars from me to build their project. Im located in Lockport Ny 14094. Just north of Buffalo NY.
don't know if I'm posting in the right place.
2009 Cobalt auto 60k miles runs and drives
2006 Cobalt with 35k miles 5spd
2009 cobalt 69k auto another with 105k
2006-2010 pontiac g6
2009 Cobalt 71k miles
2005 cobalt one with 105k and 91 k
2005 Cobalt SS 2.0L with 6speed manual only 45k miles
bunch of parts that I have left from over 15 years fixing cobalts. I had like 90 of them. I rebuild them , most are parts cars with salvage paperwork.
Some engines are out most is still on the cars can hear them run. Cradels engines 5 spd transmissions wiring suspensions etc.Piles of parts from previous years of stripping and working on them

Last edited:
Reactions: jpr

Zklonne

Great spot to post this! I need to replace my shifter base from an 09 SS 5spd. One of the mount base holes cracked so shifting to 5th feels like I’m about to bend the whole shifter off. I’m sure the base may be the same as other years and possibly the same as the 6spd. Let me know if you might have this. Thanks! Zach

Attachments

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Great spot to post this! I need to replace my shifter base from an 09 SS 5spd. One of the mount base holes cracked so shifting to 5th feels like I’m about to bend the whole shifter off. I’m sure the base may be the same as other years and possibly the same as the 6spd. Let me know if you might have this. Thanks! Zach
Not to steal Alex1's thunder here, but I know you race ... why not consider SACTX's solution for this problem?

https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/solid-shifter-official-group-buy.2356/

Zklonne

Not to steal Alex1's thunder here, but I know you race ... why not consider SACTX's solution for this problem?

https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/solid-shifter-official-group-buy.2356/
Wow I completely missed this thread. I haven’t been up to date on the forum in a bit, but finally getting to all of my nitty gritty stuff I want to work out on the Goblin before summer. I originally followed when Ross was doing his shifter upgrade and thought there’s no way I have the time now to do that and do it well, so I figured I’d get a new base and just reinforce it. With SACTX solution and write up, it probably makes more sense to go that direction.

thank you!!

I got 10 cobalts for parts with low miles auto and 5Spd also 06 Cobalt SS supercharged 45kmiles only 6 spd! call for anything needed (716)616-0137will sell cheap.
let me know if I'm posting in the right place. will ship smaller stuff but better pickup local.
I was recommended this forum by guys who bought the cars from me to build their project. Im located in Lockport Ny 14094. Just north of Buffalo NY.
2006-2010 pontiac g6
2009 Cobalt 71k miles
bunch of parts that I have left from over 15 years fixing cobalts. I had like 90 of them. I rebuild them , most are parts cars with salvage paperwork.
Some engines are out most is still on the cars can hear them run. Cradels engines 5 spd transmissions wiring suspensions etc.Piles of parts from previous years of stripping and working on them
Alex1 do you still have these cars or a list of parts cars still on hand? I have a list of things I am looking for.

jayrolls

2006-2010 pontiac g6
2009 Cobalt 71k miles
Will the 6 speed bolt up in replacement of the 5 speed?

Rauq

Goblin Guru
It will not bolt right in to a standard Goblin, but I believe DF can build your frame to fit it if you choose that as a paid option. If your frame is made for it then yes it will bolt right in.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
The flywheel and clutch are specific to the F40 six speed, the F35 or F23 will not work.

As Rauq stated, the frame rail on the driver's side of the frame will make contact with the end of the transmission, in an un-modded frame. DF offers a F40 frame mod that clears the transmission and provides the correct transmission mount bracket.

Some extensive discussion posts are in the forum about the F40 transmission.