I Want to buy Billet Shifter

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I’m willing to pay top dollar (assuming new condition) to anyone that would be interested in selling me one of these complete billet shifters?

Last edited:

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Hmmm I might be interested.
I have the billet shifter installed, but I've been debating getting DF's new shifter.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I like the simplicity of the DFK one but I really like the looks of this one. Same reason most put a WANG on just because we like the way it looks.

Iwanttogofast

It works better than stock, but probably not as good as the DF updated one.
I want the DF shifter, also. But, I don't want to have to use a new 3-piece tunnel cover necessary for the DF one - since mine is already powder coated. So, I see where Jareth is coming from. I'm still kicking around what to do...

jaredthenav

I want the DF shifter, also. But, I don't want to have to use a new 3-piece tunnel cover necessary for the DF one - since mine is already powder coated. So, I see where Jareth is coming from. I'm still kicking around what to do...
For what its worth, the new 3 piece tunnel cover is much easier to deal with, with a simpler cut-out around the BCM wire bundle, and they have rivnuts in place for the parking brake handle on the rear-most section. Plus there are a lot more attachment holes in the cover to ensure a firmer attachment to the tunnel. I'm getting mine powder coated this week--an extra expense, but worth it to me.