Ian's 06 SS/SC Extended Track/City/Drag/Motocross/Whatever Goblin #359

ARabidNull

I called several days ago and left a message. I just tried again, and the number is disconnected again. I don't know what is happening at DFKitCar

I haven't made any physical progress on my Goblin this week, but I've been setting up powder coating and finding places to recycle donor parts. I'm going to get into the dash this weekend.

Brett

I called several days ago and left a message. I just tried again, and the number is disconnected again. I don't know what is happening at DFKitCar

I haven't made any physical progress on my Goblin this week, but I've been setting up powder coating and finding places to recycle donor parts. I'm going to get into the dash this weekend.
I busted out the bat signal. Hopefully you will hear from someone at DF soon.

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member

I haven't made any physical progress on my Goblin this week, but I've been setting up powder coating and finding places to recycle donor parts. I'm going to get into the dash this I

Getting on it now. Thanks guys.

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
What number did you call? This is the number just incase 469-552-9366. Our office ladies come in early on Friday and leave at 2:00.

Last edited:

ARabidNull

I just got off the phone with Lonny and got put into the queue for the wiring harness work. I called the 469-552-9366 number on the website. Here's my phone call history; these are the dates/times I called (CST) in case you need more info:

• Today, 11/3 @ 12:36 pm - a message said the number was disconnected.
  • 10/27 @ 3:56 pm - I left a message.
  • 10/26 @ 7:36 pm - Called to check if the number was working. It was, but I didn't leave a message.
  • 10/23 @ 3:27 pm - I called four times, ensuring the problem wasn't on my end. All four said the number was disconnected.

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
Phone is working I just called it. I'm not there so I'm not sure what the phone issue is, but I can promise you that it has not been disconnected.
No info needed. You said you called and never got a response, that's a problem that needs to be fixed on our end.

ARabidNull

Phone is working I just called it. I'm not there so I'm not sure what the phone issue is, but I can promise you that it has not been disconnected.
No info needed. You said you called and never got a response, that's a problem that needs to be fixed on our end.
I'm a software developer so I'm just trying to provide information to debug the issue. Thank you for the follow-up, I really appreciate it!

ARabidNull

I'm packaging up my wiring harness to send to Lonny, and I have only one question:

What does the supercharger harness look like? If I remember correctly, I must include that in the rework shipment.

Ross

Goblin Guru
The supercharger is part of the engine harness... There aren't any changes to the engine harness, so do you need to ship it to Lonny?

ARabidNull

I just verified with Lonny, and I must not have remembered correctly. I have everything I need. Tomorrow, I send the wires off.

The goal for this week is to get at least my frame scheduled for powder coating and begin the part cleanup.

Is it worth getting more than the frame powder coated? I'm thinking of some other metal pieces that are part of the kit.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Yes. There are more pieces that are worth it. Take a look at your boxes. I forgot a few items and will just end up spray painting them black.

Body color
-Rad support
-center tunnel pieces
Black
-subframe
-misc brackets
-engine/trans mounts
-rear steering lockout
-heat exchanger and other like brackets
etc