Illinois registration

Jsix

I am looking for more information on registering Goblin in Illinois. If anyone has been through the process please share any details. (fenders required?, bumpers?, E brake?, wipers?)

AlexIRL

This link details the process, and at the bottom it has a link to a .pdf that gives very easy to read requirements for registration of custom built vehicles.

I'm in SE Iowa right on the Mississippi so I've checked to see if IL is any easier than IA to register. They seem about the same, but IL requirements are a lot easier to interpret.

Jsix

This link details the process, and at the bottom it has a link to a .pdf that gives very easy to read requirements for registration of custom built vehicles.

I'm in SE Iowa right on the Mississippi so I've checked to see if IL is any easier than IA to register. They seem about the same, but IL requirements are a lot easier to interpret.
Thanks Alex, Im about to start the process. Looks like ill be making some bumpers........!

Jsix

do you still have bumpers on the car? Your bumpers look as good as any i have seen yet ! Bumpers suck.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
do you still have bumpers on the car? Your bumpers look as good as any i have seen yet ! Bumpers suck.
Thanks, Yes I still have them on after I was done making adjustments on them I was happy with how they look so I will most likely leave them on. The rear was purchased and modified, The front was a one off self fabbed unit. With some help from a buddy with a tube bender.