Inappropriate secondary uses for your Goblin

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Russell what are you doing to your Goblin? If it's a cover, it doesn't fit very well. Or did your wife decide to dry the sheets, since the clothes dryer is on the fritz? :oops:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Ror. Doing something I should have done 5 years ago. The rear of the toy hauler has 2 beds that come down. The top is a bed the bottom is a dinette/bed. We never use the top bed and never use the dinette, but fold the dinette down as a bed, put a decent mattress on top so it’s comfortable. Trying to eliminate some weight for our trip, I deleted the dinette/bed and moved the upper bed to the lower position. Had to put the mattress somewhere that was not on the floor, so the goblin it was. :D
5B902290-DA20-4119-A57F-9CD804F5FF28.jpeg
6FA86F15-4366-4271-98F3-1D17B2721858.jpeg

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
*********Goblin owners!,********** This funny posting is also a wake up call.:eek: "Barn Find Cars" are invariably found buried under boxes, clothes, Home Renovation Components, other household storage, ETC. {In my life experience, it only took 4 births in 3 years and one DIY kitchen renovation to completely cover my 69 Camaro project and half of my garage!} PLEASE,:oops: Don't let your Goblin become "Just another Archeological Discovery"! Have a 1G+ Day!:cool:

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Considering how many frame numbers are out there vs. known registered vehicles, there’s going to be a lot of “barn finds” before long. :(

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
You're asking about a hitch on a Goblin correct? Are you installing a 1 1/4 inch hitch? Anything larger than a motorcycle trailer, moderately loaded, is probably not a good idea.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Towing capacity for the Goblin? Who do you think would test this to come up with a number?

I would say to be careful and keep loads low. I’m with D.S.

Ross

Goblin Guru
My first week with the Goblin, I used it like a pickup truck. Just testing what you can do with a Goblin.

I have towed a few things with my Goblin, a trailer with a Cobalt shell on it, and a jet ski. Also a bicycle rack.
Driving the Goblin I didn't even notice the trailer behind me, mad Max carried the load easily, but the total weight of trailer and Goblin was probably the same as a Cobalt, so it should be geared for that much weight. Of course I was driving carefully, not my usual zipping around town.

Davidljones88

My first week with the Goblin, I used it like a pickup truck. Just testing what you can do with a Goblin.

I have towed a few things with my Goblin, a trailer with a Cobalt shell on it, and a jet ski. Also a bicycle rack.
Driving the Goblin I didn't even notice the trailer behind me, mad Max carried the load easily, but the total weight of trailer and Goblin was probably the same as a Cobalt, so it should be geared for that much weight. Of course I was driving carefully, not my usual zipping around town.
You're the Goblin Goat

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
A Goblin used as A Shovel/Road Grader??? NO!, BAD OWNER! Have you no shame? As penance you should take UBER everywhere you go for one week. You owe your goblin one tank of premium or E-85(goblin's choice) a full, private detail and wax from a car crazy super model AND an extra +or- 3*(temp appropriate) in it's garage until April! Then again, You built it, do what you want.;)