Installing the hood

WYGoblin

Quoted for truth. You want these from ebay - pry out the old fastener and push in the new (I did not grind off the welded stock df plate and rivet on the new one - just take them apart)

Self Ejecting Button Allen Head 7/16 .550 Long Dzus Fasteners Fastener
When you ordered these did it come complete or just the allen head bolt? I ordered them but only the bolt came not the spring and base. Need them all as one of the ones on my plate fell off. The welds on the base broke.

baustin

When you ordered these did it come complete or just the allen head bolt? I ordered them but only the bolt came not the spring and base. Need them all as one of the ones on my plate fell off. The welds on the base broke.
This is what I bought just recently and it worked perfect:
Came in a set of 5, fully assembled with spring and base. I had to cut the welds from my original ones since they werent broken and then rivet in the new ones.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Ooo they should have definitely come with the base and spring. Ironically enough I took jus the bolt out of their base / spring and popped the bolt into my existing df base / spring setup but that wouldn't work for you. Time to send 'em back

WYGoblin

Ooo they should have definitely come with the base and spring. Ironically enough I took jus the bolt out of their base / spring and popped the bolt into my existing df base / spring setup but that wouldn't work for you. Time to send 'em back
I think that is what i am going to do. Already sent the seller a message and ordered different ones. Don't really want to drive around with only one fastener on the front. Thanks :)