Instrument cluster to body harness connector

Hey guys I may have a dumb question here but I want to make sure I try not to mess this up before I get too far in the combining part of the wiring.

In the video of part 4: organizing the main harness part 1 at about 4:54 in the video they start talking about cutting the body harness connector out and labeling the wires shown in the link attached to the video. Well I click onto the links and it acts like it's gonna load a separate page but then nothing pops up. Just a blank screen. So I am not sure which wires I need to keep and which ones can be discarded. Any insight or help on this issue is greatly appreciated!

RCK605

If you continue the video, they show the connector diagram and pin out. If you ordered the wiring harness kit from DF there will be sticker labels with the pin number and wire color that match the selected donor when place the order. I believe the template for the labels is available somewhere too. I'll see if I can find it.

RCK605

The link downloaded a PDF for me. If you are watching the video on a computer check that a popup blocker isn't stopping the download or check your download location on your phone or computer.

Hey guys thanks a bunch for the replies! The files that u sent averageJOEschmo worked when I opened them up so now I have something to go off of. Still wasn't able to get them to pull up myself, tried on different platforms but it just would not go. Maybe there was a blocker on but I was not sure how to disable it. Thanks again!

Here are the label files, chose the file that matches your donor.
Hey guys I have come up with a couple of other questions while further working on the harness. In part 5 of Organizing the Main Harness Part 2 at 6:13 they show them extending the headlight harness grounds. In the video they show 4 ground wires while in my own harness i only have 3. There isnt many wires that they trim from the headlight harness so i am assuming that my donor just had one less ground but was curious what u guys thought. My donor is an 07 NA 2.2L.

Next at 7:04 they show a "coolant tank connector." Is this the level sensor?

Let me know what u guys think, and much thanks in advance!

RCK605

I just went through that part this past weekend. My harness (05 SS LSJ) had a left headlight, right headlight, horn, and running lights. Each having their own ground. Maybe your car didn't have running lights?

averageJOEschmo

Hey guys I have come up with a couple of other questions while further working on the harness. In part 5 of Organizing the Main Harness Part 2 at 6:13 they show them extending the headlight harness grounds. In the video they show 4 ground wires while in my own harness i only have 3. There isnt many wires that they trim from the headlight harness so i am assuming that my donor just had one less ground but was curious what u guys thought. My donor is an 07 NA 2.2L.

Next at 7:04 they show a "coolant tank connector." Is this the level sensor?
As to the grounds, I belive you should be OK with just the 3 but triple check and then check again just to be safe. I think you'll find your harness will differ from the videos in other ways as well.

Yes that is the coolant level sensor connector. And btw, my harness did not have this sensor. Not all of them have one.