Insurance choices.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
You talking about the Montana thing? Yeah maybe. Seems like a lot of hassle considering its already legal. Idk
Nope, talking about the insurance section. My agent insured my car for $482/year with zero hassle, and I've shared her contact info in that post.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Nope, talking about the insurance section. My agent insured my car for $482/year with zero hassle, and I've shared her contact info in that post.
I'll check it out. Might be able to get it a little cheaper, but Michigan is just the highest insurance in the country - by far. When I first bought the Cobalt that eventually became my goblin it was around $2100 a year for full coverage. Just kinda how it is here.

Check out the little interactive chart here:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I'll check it out. Might be able to get it a little cheaper, but Michigan is just the highest insurance in the country - by far. When I first bought the Cobalt that eventually became my goblin it was around $2100 a year for full coverage. Just kinda how it is here.

Check out the little interactive chart here:
I get it. Just, you're paying 6x what I am, something seems off about that. I have a 6k/yr mileage limit and a no-track clause, but ****.