Insurance Questions

Sparvy

I called & emailed this person many times for 4-5 WEEKS with no response.
The first time I tried contacting her the voice-mail said she was out on maternity leave till early September (when I was calling about insurance). I think she was back early as she handled mine last week and the whole process was a few days and I was covered by Modern through them.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
This is who I used to get American modern. I tried Hagerty and they turned me down (dont cover that type of car) went through our homeowners agent and he got me a policy through Hagerty, but it was twice the cost of American.

Jessica Dawson, Licensed Agent
7007 Graham Rd Ste 209
Indianapolis, IN 46220
P: 317-588-3825

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
progressive said they can insure them, just tell the agent it it will be a "stated amount policy" the only state they don't insure kit cars in is Arizona.
Now that mine is insured and I spent the time on the phone to get it done I will definitely be shopping around for insurance as my policy went up $550 for 6 months with just adding the goblin.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
progressive said they can insure them, just tell the agent it it will be a "stated amount policy" the only state they don't insure kit cars in is Arizona.
Now that mine is insured and I spent the time on the phone to get it done I will definitely be shopping around for insurance as my policy went up $550 for 6 months with just adding the goblin.
Did you try Progressive Classic Car? That's what I did and my Goblin policy is $540 for the full year.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Did you try Progressive Classic Car? That's what I did and my Goblin policy is $540 for the full year.
not yet, it was just added to my regular policy same coverage as my other 2 cars collision and comprehensive with $500 deductible and $22k stated value.