Is This Donor For Sale Worth It?

alan12

Need some opinions, recently found a listing in las vegas on facebook for an 09 na coupe 5 speed with 140k miles. seller was asking 4500 but said he had wiggle room.

compared to others posts about their donors, this is somewhat pricey but i’m not sure if i should jump on this opportunity or wait and look for stuff of copart and IAAI.

The only thing with the auctions is the shipping, fees, etc. that make me think a local decent condition cobalt might not be a bad idea, but any input here is appreciated!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
On one hand, starting with a running, driving donor can be a great thing.

On the other hand, 2.2L NA's are kind of a dime a dozen.

In this market, I'd say $4500 isn't terrible, especially if he "wiggles" down to $4k.

alan12

so turns out he has to move out soon and wants the car gone, said he take 3400… is that more or less a good deal?

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I’m getting ready to sell a 2006 SS Supercharged. 69,000 miles already stripped!!! I am going to list for 5,500
I was going to use it but with more health problems I decided to sell .
Located in Port Saint Lucie Fl 34953

Attachments

alan12

yea i decided to hold off for now, anyone who wants a manual donor in the las vegas area it’s on marketplace still, listing is now $4100… dudes moving soon and if it doesn’t sell it’ll sit for a few years so let him know.