is this real life??? finally....montana...

Goblinfanclub1234

I finished the car on April 22nd and I got my Montana temp today.

333 is ALIVE!!!!

tips for anyone using a Montana broker based on my experience....

- always send all original paperwork to the broker (forms, MCO, etc)
- do not try to submit a mileage of 0 even if you reset your odometer. I had to re-file with a mileage of 1
- the inspection can be done in a different state than you live in but you have to get a physical copy of the LEO's business card and mail it to the broker
- check in with the broker every couple weeks, they forgot to tell me I needed more documents a few times

KSLunsfo

Congrats!

I guess even Montana is suffering in the current state of things.... Think I had my physical tag just a little over a month after submitting everything.

Goblinfanclub1234

Congrats!

I guess even Montana is suffering in the current state of things.... Think I had my physical tag just a little over a month after submitting everything.
oh no...we just filed with Montana less than a couple weeks ago. my dealings with the broker wasted 90% of all of that wait time

KSLunsfo

Ahh that makes more sense actually... what was the hold up? I guess when you say broker do you mean registering agent?

Goblinfanclub1234

Ahh that makes more sense actually... what was the hold up? I guess when you say broker do you mean registering agent?
yes the registering agent. its a long story, lost a lot of time because I didnt realize they were waiting on me for more documents.