SOLD - Various LDK/LNF/LSJ Parts

Lechlis

See end of thread for current ISO and for sale items!

I am going to give the Goblin community first dibs on this stuff. All prices are shipped to your door.

I have the following:

(4) LDK/LNF Takeout Piston & Rods Assemblies
  • Brand new out of a ZZP Gen 3 LSJ Engine
  • These are the takeout pistons and rods ZZP sells for $299.99
  • Copied from ZZP
    • These are brand new, never run, take outs from assembled engines. This includes 4 new pistons/rings and rods. They come assembled and ready to drop in. They are a direct drop in replacement for the 07+ LNF (Cobalt/HHR/Sky/Solstice) and '11+LHU (Regal/Verano), but they can be installed in an LSJ however with the different piston top we recommend adding about 4-5° of timing to your tune. Since they are new take outs, we do recommend replacing the rod bolts, however the included bolts can be reused if torqued properly. We recommend using plastigage to determine the perfect torque spec. If you order new rod bolts from the dealer, the GM part # is 90537293.
    • Rod bearings must be purchased separately
  • Sold
(2) Balance Shafts
  • Brand new out of a ZZP Gen 3 LSJ Engine
  • Sold
(1) Oil Pump Gear Set
  • Pulled from a brand new timing cover today to install hardened gears
  • DNJ is the name brand
  • Sold
(1) Oil Cooler
  • Brand new off of a ZZP Gen 3 LSJ Engine
  • Sold

Attachments

Last edited:

Lechlis

ISO - SS/SC Heat Exchanger

If any of the turbo swap SS/SC guys have the DF supplied supercharger heat exchanger laying around, I would like to take it off your hands!

Update: Sourced!

Last edited:

Lechlis

Here are a few parts I ended up not using.

Each item is $10 plus shipping.

- (SOLD) Black Slim Air Filter 4” with 3.5” & 3” Reducers.
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XK3Q1CF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title)

- (SOLD) AutoPlumb Water Neck Adapter. I planned to mount this on the head water outlet to convert it to AN but it doesn’t not fit with the aftermarket intake manifold I have.

- (SOLD) ATI Underdrive Damper. I bought this as new old stock without documentation. When installed on my engine (LSJ), it made contact with the timing cover. This prevented engine rotation. It appears to be a proper 917288 damper but maybe an older style? The link below shows it mounted on a 2.2. I cannot guarantee fitment. http://www.atiracing.com/links/pr/ecotec/index.htm

Attachments

Last edited:

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Did you end up going with the overdrive damper?

ZZP says to use their overdrive damper with their machined cover...wonder if the underdrive damper would work with that cover. The underdrive works on an lnf without the machined cover.

Under drive is recommended for turbo applications. It will help avoid over spinning your alternator and its better than stock dampening will allow for high rpm engine reliability.

Over drive is recommended for supercharged applications. It will increase blower speed the same as dropping 1 pulley size so it's recommended to run a larger pulley on the blower than we normally recommend. However due to the larger diameter of the pulley you will either want to grind a little extra clearance for the belt or you can run our Machined front cover .

Lechlis

Did you end up going with the overdrive damper?

ZZP says to use their overdrive damper with their machined cover...wonder if the underdrive damper would work with that cover. The underdrive works on an lnf without the machined cover.

Under drive is recommended for turbo applications. It will help avoid over spinning your alternator and its better than stock dampening will allow for high rpm engine reliability.

Over drive is recommended for supercharged applications. It will increase blower speed the same as dropping 1 pulley size so it's recommended to run a larger pulley on the blower than we normally recommend. However due to the larger diameter of the pulley you will either want to grind a little extra clearance for the belt or you can run our Machined front cover .

I just put the stock one back on for now.

I saw that on ZZP, but am curious because the picture and linked gasket are for another application. Reading the details, it looks to be for the 3.8 V6. I have not read where a modification is needed on the Ecotec platform.

I discovered this issue after our conversation. lol.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Here are a few parts I ended up not using.

Each item is $10 plus shipping.

- Black Slim Air Filter 4” with 3.5” & 3” Reducers.
(https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XK3Q1CF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title)

- AutoPlumb Water Neck Adapter. I planned to mount this on the head water outlet to convert it to AN but it doesn’t not fit with the aftermarket intake manifold I have.

- ATI Underdrive Damper. I bought this as new old stock without documentation. When installed on my engine (LSJ), it made contact with the timing cover. This prevented engine rotation. It appears to be a proper 917288 damper but maybe an older style? The link below shows it mounted on a 2.2. I cannot guarantee fitment. http://www.atiracing.com/links/pr/ecotec/index.htm
Ill take that underdrive damper, Let me know how to pay
Thanks!
Nuker-

Lechlis

Posting some ATI Damper info here for future reference. I pulled this from the 2016 ATI catalog. It looks like there was a hub design change between then and now.

Attachments

Lechlis

(4) Injector Dynamics ID1050X Injectors - Sold!

~10 miles of driving and ~2 hours of idle time. You will need the USCAR/EV6 injector harness adapter from ZZP for these to be plug and play. No issues, I just cannot get the idle and light throttle areas to factory standards with pump gas. A professional tuner and E85 may have better results.

Attachments

Last edited: