ISO LNF full harness.

Lando217

hi guys looking for another LNF ss harness, its been a couple years since i reworked mine for my build and like to make another one. Now that i have an idea how and where the harness will sit in the goblin. There are some changes, and add ons i would like to do. plus making it look nicer. Please let me know if anyone has one laying around. thanks!

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
hi guys looking for another LNF ss harness, its been a couple years since i reworked mine for my build and like to make another one. Now that i have an idea how and where the harness will sit in the goblin. There are some changes, and add ons i would like to do. plus making it look nicer. Please let me know if anyone has one laying around. thanks!
I have one from a heavily-hit car. I think it may need a couple connectors for things like fans and headlights. Already boxed up. Make an offer.

Lando217

I wouldn’t know what something like this is worth, I don’t want to low ball you either. Idk how does $30 sound?

Lando217

I have one from a heavily-hit car. I think it may need a couple connectors for things like fans and headlights. Already boxed up. Make an offer.
wouldn’t know what something like this is worth, I don’t want to low ball you either. Idk how does $30 sound?