ISO, rear spoiler

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I do, but I've stayed quiet about it because I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone.

It's this one: http://www.madhornets.com/universal-hatch-adjustable-aluminum-rear-trunk-wing-racing-spoiler-with-led-black/?sku=C102-026-Black-HW

When I got mine, it was $180 so the price has dropped a lot.

Pros: It mounts very easily because the mounting points can be placed anywhere on the underside on the spoiler; they slide into little channels. The price is nice. The lighting is very bright and I've verified it works in every way with the Goblin harness/wiring.

Cons: The quality control worries me. The first control box I got was missing the lead that connects to brakes-on, so it would not work as a brake light, only as signals and reverse. The kit was also missing one of the screws that holds the mounts on, and they are short little screws so finding a replacement was hard as hell. Customer service from Mad Hornets was umm, not excellent. It took them almost a week to react to the control box issue, and when they did, their first solution was to tell me to split open the box and solder a wire on. When I balked at that, they did agree to send another control box, but it took several weeks to get to me. And finally, (and this may be nit-picking) but the brake light on the spoiler overrides all the other light modes, so in other words, if you have your turn signal on and step on the brake, the spoiler shows brake. If you're in reverse and step on the brake, the spoiler shows brake. Seems like a minor flaw in logic, but it is what it is.

Tread carefully, young padawan.

dvldawg

I ordered this one. It has everything I have been looking for. And it looks like the mounts are adjustable to fit the Goblin mounting brackets. $110 off Amazon.
E8A9483C-C4AE-434D-AB87-FA0125C3A1CE.png