Dragon Motorsports 1.0 [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [Frame #290] - SOLD

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Seems like it will work, I have it taped down on all the bottom surfaces but have not riveted on the pan yet. I have moved back to working on the wiring harness. Most likely won’t know until I have it on the road and see if it makes any noise?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
My Wheels & Tires came in so because I don’t want them sitting around collecting dust I threw them on what may become donor two someday. I’ll move them over to the Goblin when the time comes.

was able to use the following device I picked up off Amazon for $11.50 and had all 4 TPMS registered in less than 45 seconds. Local tire shop wanted $50 to perform the learn process.

Last edited:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Am I correct that this bracket is not need for cars with automatics and will also interfere with the footwell cover? I can cut it off?

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I would cut it off because you have to cut the knee well cover to match the master bracket (most forward piece)

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks guys, seems like a waste of effort to have it welded on there when you specify during your order that you have an automatic.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Next question, steering shaft, is there anything that will or should cove these bearings from the dirt or dust?