Dragon Motorsports 1.0 [Extended\Full-Cage\Double Door Bars] - [Frame #290] - SOLD

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Saw your post in the Spring Rod Run thread, looks like your fully stripped donor still has the auto trans shift cable and the parking brake + guide tubes. I'm not 100% sure you need either of them because my build is different than yours, just wanted to make sure you don't miss anything.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Not a personal fan of that 59" wing. Those side pieces look too angular for my taste. That 69" one though looks nice. What's the spacing on the mounting holes?

TheDon

One site said 28 and another said max mounting width surface was 29 so would have to have someone measure where it counts for a goblin

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Saw your post in the Spring Rod Run thread, looks like your fully stripped donor still has the auto trans shift cable and the parking brake + guide tubes. I'm not 100% sure you need either of them because my build is different than yours, just wanted to make sure you don't miss anything.
Thanks, I did already strip and saved those also. The picture is just a little older than it looks currently.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
That's roughly the same one I got. You'll need to adapt the mounting points to work on the Goblin, but it's as easy as getting some spacers and nuts/bolts from a hardware store (or designing and 3D-printing something, if you're a fancy lad).

Jareth

Goblin Guru
That's roughly the same one I got. You'll need to adapt the mounting points to work on the Goblin, but it's as easy as getting some spacers and nuts/bolts from a hardware store (or designing and 3D-printing something, if you're a fancy lad).
I did recently purchased a 3D printer so let’s see what I can come up with.

Goblin Guru
That's how my first wang was set up. I trashed it because the third brake light controller was garbage and had failed, but the universal mounting channels were very nice.

Plain straight aluminum might not be the look for everyone, though.

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
Much ado (AND money) about NO functionality.... the front is a different story.
But the rear needs no additional downforce, so it's totally about looks?
We ain't in High School any more, guys....

Goblin Guru
Much ado (AND money) about NO functionality.... the front is a different story.
But the rear needs no additional downforce, so it's totally about looks?
We ain't in High School any more, guys....
...which is exactly why I spent $190 on mine, instead of $900. To each, their own!

Bajakid1450

I just didn’t want to go too far in on the wing just in case I change my mind... it was like $65 for the wing so I’ll see how it comes out

Joebob

Goblin Guru
With the bracket design it looks like it could adapt to being a forward wing by reversing the wing on the mounts and having the "bottom" mounts to face the front of the Goblin frame vertically. When you get it, play with it a bit as I would be interested to see if it would work.

Joe

Bajakid1450

With the bracket design it looks like it could adapt to being a forward wing by reversing the wing on the mounts and having the "bottom" mounts to face the front of the Goblin frame vertically. When you get it, play with it a bit as I would be interested to see if it would work.

Joe
trust me I will, I’ll post a bunch of pictures with mounting angles too

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Will the location of the headlight mounting accommodate this type of wiring or do I need buckets that wiring exits the back?