Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

bradr

Can anyone tell me what this bottom right wire goes to on the instrument cluster? It looks like its breaking. At the moment the speedometer isn't working and I am wondering if that wire could be the culprit.
That is the illumination circuit from the BCM to the cluster. It simply controls the backlight at night and would not affect your speedo.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Finishing up the build. I have put about 300 miles on the car. I am working out a few issues I have such as no back light on dash, No speedometer, and not being able to shift into 5th gear. After all that she is 100% done
I like your color combination a lot , But I love the puppy dog

Jlarson524

Does anyone know what the part number is for this nut? Also is there supposed to be something going through it to prevent it from moving out?

Attachments

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Does anyone know what the part number is for this nut? Also is there supposed to be something going through it to prevent it from moving out?
You should be able to pick that up at any good hardware store. Use a cotter pin to keep it from backing out. Yeah, that's dangerous not having a pin in there.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Daymn :oops:

If you want to be doubley sure it won’t come off again, put the cotter pin in and take a flat blade screwdriver and a hammer, and doink the threads. If the nut comes loose, it’ll only go so far.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Your cotter pins will hold it as is.
You might want to rotate your lower shock end 180 deg. to make it easier to get to the adjustment knob.

Jlarson524

So I took a long drive and one of the shifter cables completely melted on the exhaust. does anyone have a link for a replacement cable? Or can I just order stock cobalt cables?