Joined the family of goblins

D&dgoblin69

Well ordered my goblin order #1768 not sure if that’s just a order # or actual 1768 built allready. Quest I have is I ordered for a manual shift and the donors are hard to find. Is the frame built for manual and cannot use automatic or is the frame universal?

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Welcome and congrats! Order number does not reflect chassis number. DF will also email you to confirm your order details before they build it.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Welcome. Make sure you start a build thread and update your signature with your donor info and a link to your build thread. :)

Jareth

Goblin Guru
There are choices in the order page that reflect if your donor is a manual or automatic so the frame is not universal.

Good news is you have maybe 8 weeks if not a couple more to find a donor before you will have to finalize your frame choice.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I believe the frames are universal. What isn’t is the additional pieces like the center cap and the clutch line, etc.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
There is a $2500 F40 option, This option includes chassis modifications to fit an F40 transmission, as well as custom transmission mounts.