June 2021 DF Kit Car Contest Announcement - Guess How Many

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Thank you ALL for your entries & for making this month's contest so much fun!

You guys had a bunch of great guesses for sure but 1 person was only ONE number off. Not shabby!

The # of welds that Ray does when he welds together a standard chassis with an open cage & full doors is.....

Congratulations to Jareth who guessed 290! Please email us [email protected] with the T-shirt size you'd like & please confirm your mailing address as well. We'll get a shirt out to you ASAP.

Thanks again to all of you! July's contest will be on Facebook & posted ASAP.

Please remember, we're closed Monday the 5th for the 4th of July Holiday. We'll be back in the office Tuesday!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Wow, guess it pays off to use your Frame# as your guess. I was just following what most others were doing.

Now I just need to apply this luck to the next Powerball drawing, but I think the numbers needs to be exact.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru

You guys had a bunch of great guesses for sure but 1 person was only ONE number off. Not shabby!

The # of welds that Ray does when he welds together a standard chassis with an open cage & full doors is.....

View attachment 25022

Congratulations to Jareth who guessed 290! Please email us [email protected] with the T-shirt size you'd like & please confirm your mailing address as well. We'll get a shirt out to you ASAP.

Please remember, we're closed Monday the 5th for the 4th of July Holiday. We'll be back in the office Tuesday!
I was close only 100 off

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru

View attachment 25022

Was that before or after his last guess??? :p Good guess Goblin King.