(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
So yesterday was definitely not what I was expecting to do.

Friday night at about 10:30 I got a message on Instagram from someone about buying my car. I ignored it thinking just another tire kicker. I answered it at about 6:30 am Saturday morning. To make a long story short The car left for Statesville, NC last night at about 8pm with the new owner. I'm sure he will be on here soon. He has been lurking around behind the scene for a while. He knew quite a bit about my / his car already. His name is Frank I'M sure he will be a good new member. When he starts a build log I will add a link on my build thread. I will still hang around here some and help if I can.
IMG_20200815_200814.jpg

Wes

Yay another local Goblin! Currently living in Wilkes county so pretty close to you.

DOn't forget that you have to reclock the cores when you do the dual pass endplate and is a good time to clean them. They are pretty delicate so take your time getting them out.

Wackstack

Yay another local Goblin! Currently living in Wilkes county so pretty close to you.

DOn't forget that you have to reclock the cores when you do the dual pass endplate and is a good time to clean them. They are pretty delicate so take your time getting them out.
Nice! We'll have to get together some time. I have an office in Millers Creek.