Kenny and Ashleys extended city goblin- 08 SS TC DONOR #218

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Hey passed by 3 cops and they waved. Ahaha. Not gonna push any farther.
God bless SC.

For the boost, it might be because you're running rich af. Happened to mine more than a few times until I got her dialed in. What you can do to test this is turn the car off, sit for 30 seconds, turn it on and test. She'll still be at the same relative coolant temp. One thing to check also is if you blew off your evap sensor cap on the intake manifold.

Kenny123

While I was driving I realized the little ball connector for the shift linkage was backing its self out. I want to throw a nut on the back side of all 4 balls. Does anyone know the thread size?

KLMOTORSPORTS

Bought these brake line mounts and love them!! They were a bit pricey but no drilling into my control arms so I was happy. Also got the brake lights and intercooler pump working.
Where did you get these from? These are sharp! Would like to get them for mine....thanks!!!

Fozda

Goblin Guru
These were suggested by another member on somebody else's build thread quite a while back so I picked up a couple pairs. I really liked that they were already black and they fit perfectly!

Kenny123

These were suggested by another member on somebody else's build thread quite a while back so I picked up a couple pairs. I really liked that they were already black and they fit perfectly!
Much cheaper too!

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Much cheaper too!
Yeah! Sucks I wasn't able to share this with you before buying the other ones from Amazon. I tend to shy away from Amazon these days, I can almost always find the same stuff cheaper somewhere else and usually faster shipping than Amazon even though I'm paying for Prime.