Kenny and Ashleys extended city goblin- 08 SS TC DONOR #218

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I'd love to get a Carolina meet up now that we've gone some more SC/NC builders, maybe early 2021 when the new folks can have enough time to finish theirs.

I know we have a lot of Aquaman fans that'd love to meet you Kenny.

Kenny123

I'd love to get a Carolina meet up now that we've gone some more SC/NC builders, maybe early 2021 when the new folks can have enough time to finish theirs.

I know we have a lot of Aquaman fans that'd love to meet you Kenny.
Dude every F#%!*n day people ask me if I'm Jason Mamoa... SOBs hahaha

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Alright, Trans is cleaned and painted all nice like. Just found out Stewart Transport is picking my kit up mid to end of next week :) can't wait. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive after that!!
What color did you use? I am getting ready to paint mine and I have DupliColor Aluminum. Havnt shot a test piece but Im thinking it may be too shinny. Yours looks the perfect color.

Kenny123

What color did you use? I am getting ready to paint mine and I have DupliColor Aluminum. Havnt shot a test piece but Im thinking it may be too shinny. Yours looks the perfect color.
Hey dude I bought VHT Aluminum i believe. I know I didn't need VHT but I had it so I used it. Illsnap a lic of the can when I get home for you.