Kenny and Ashleys extended city goblin- 08 SS TC DONOR #218

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I really like Black Cast that I had put on my floor panels and everything, its slightly textured but not rough, very nice black.

Kenny123

Does anyone have info on the 5x114.3 hubs? I got my kit and the lugs appear to be in the wrong spot of the hub and don't fit in the rims or the rotors. I did order the 114.3 hubs and I know I can knock the lugs out but is that what I'm supposed to do??

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Yes, knock the lugs out, then tighten them in by mounting a wheel on each hub.

*edit* Cap them first with a shitty lugnut if you have any to avoid damaging them with your hammer.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
The only dumb questions are ones you don't ask. This forum has helped me a lot, so I answer questions when I can. In fact, Lonny answered your very same question for me, back when I asked it.

Tinkles

Since you are already knocking out the wheel studs you should just install some ARP wheelstuds for added "security". PN# 100-7708 are the ones that worked for me. The easiest way to install new wheel studs is to 1st put it in the hole, 2nd put a few washers on the side the wheel/lug nut goes on, 3rd install an old lugnut and run it all the way down until it is snug, and 4th go to town with an impact gun on the lugnut. It will draw the stud in.

Kenny123

Since you are already knocking out the wheel studs you should just install some ARP wheelstuds for added "security". PN# 100-7708 are the ones that worked for me. The easiest way to install new wheel studs is to 1st put it in the hole, 2nd put a few washers on the side the wheel/lug nut goes on, 3rd install an old lugnut and run it all the way down until it is snug, and 4th go to town with an impact gun on the lugnut. It will draw the stud in.
Sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
Slow down Kenny. I've still got problems I need to sort out before you finish yours. My problems are solved and I'm on my way forward!

Last edited:

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Since my hubs were already off the vehicle, I removed and installed them only using an air hammer. Much faster than running down an old lugnut 20 times for install. Just a thought.