Kyle's Street Goblin #228- 07 SS/SC Donor

Kyle

My guess is it was chipped by the broken ceramic from the spark plug. While this is a huge bummer and unfortunate, the car is going to get some big upgrades if I'm going to have to tear into it this far. I'd like to try and get near 400 horsepower, so it is going to get upgraded to a turbo. I think I have a lot of research to do to figure out exactly what I need to order...

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
My guess is it was chipped by the broken ceramic from the spark plug. While this is a huge bummer and unfortunate, the car is going to get some big upgrades if I'm going to have to tear into it this far. I'd like to try and get near 400 horsepower, so it is going to get upgraded to a turbo. I think I have a lot of research to do to figure out exactly what I need to order...
Take a good look at replacement engines! Speedier turn around is always happier but if you.re going to out do their specs carry on as planned! {A side note: I just read through your build log and while reading posts from Lonny I can hear his voice and background music.(prolly just me.o_O)}