L23O shifter hardware kit, just cover shipping $$$

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
So a while back, Lonny and Adam acquired some hardware bits and assembled them into a kit to replace the plastic clasps on the stock Cobalt shifter. They sold these through their web store for $45 + shipping. I picked one up ... but then @SACTX set up his brilliant solid shifter group buy, and the rest is history. I have this upgraded kit for the stock shifter, but I won't be using it.

For the low, low price of only shipping, this kit can be yours! I only ask that you're an active Goblin builder with at LEAST a kit on order. This is a MUST GET for anyone that's planning to use the stock shifter.

20210403_113054.jpg 20210403_113112.jpg

Northshoresaint

So a while back, Lonny and Adam acquired some hardware bits and assembled them into a kit to replace the plastic clasps on the stock Cobalt shifter. They sold these through their web store for $45 + shipping. I picked one up ... but then @SACTX set up his brilliant solid shifter group buy, and the rest is history. I have this upgraded kit for the stock shifter, but I won't be using it.

For the low, low price of only shipping, this kit can be yours! I only ask that you're an active Goblin builder with at LEAST a kit on order. This is a MUST GET for anyone that's planning to use the stock shifter.

View attachment 22436 View attachment 22437
If it’s still available, I’ll take it. Put the wheels on the ground today on #238. Planning to work on the shifter next week.