Last try before I just order me one.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
There are several out there that have not completed their kits. However, I think they just kind of stop coming to the forum in conjunction to their ceasing building. :(

Over 300+ kits shipped.

And then most who finish just leave the forum as well and go off and enjoy their Goblin.

Some of us just kind of hang around here after finishing. And some, even build a second one! :0

I do not think DF shares personal emails of builders to contact if they are not present on the forum.

Patience and persistence. Or, just dive in and place your order. :)

Last edited:

Stanley Bryant

There are several out there that have not completed their kits. However, I think they just kind of stop coming to the forum in conjunction to their ceasing building. :(

Over 200+ kits shipped.

And then most who finish just leave the forum as well and go off and enjoy their Goblin.

Some of us just kind of hang around here after finishing. And some, even build a second one! :0

I do not think DF shares personal emails of builders to contact if they are not present on the forum.

Patience and persistence. Or, just dive in and place your order. :)
Awesome thank you for the info going to pay the guy tomorrow then for the donor I found and place my order to I tried lol.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
wonderful!
go start your own build log to begin documenting the journey.
And welcome to the family!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I've seen more Goblins for sale in the last 6 months than ever before. It feels that way, anyway. It makes sense I guess. Some of the early builders have had their car for years. I've only been driving mine since April, so I'm still far from tired of it!

Truth be told, there's a number than would definitely take mine, but then you'd probably see me back on here, ordering another kit and starting another build log (ohhh the horror!!!).

Either way, I still visit every day, just don't post as much as I used to. ;)

Goblin Guru
Turbos are getting harder to find and more costly. It's going to take some time and patience. :cool:

Lonewolf170

Turbos are getting harder to find and more costly. It's going to take some time and patience. :cool:
100% agree with this. Supercharged SS are going 5k plus by me and Turbo cars are 8k+. I've been trying to use DF's est price of 3500 for the build but not in this market.

Goblin Guru
100% agree with this. Supercharged SS are going 5k plus by me and Turbo cars are 8k+. I've been trying to use DF's est price of 3500 for the build but not in this market.
Yep. I lucked out and found a wreck for $1700, but I doubt I'd be able to do that again.

Ross

Goblin Guru
The 2.2L will work without a bunch of aftermarket stuff, but a turbo will work with or without upgraded valvetrain.
You should test the Cobalt, learn what works, pull the OBDII codes, compression check it, make sure it is a good donor.

Stanley Bryant

Ross you the best thanks would I have to upgrade the valve train you think
Oh and witch one makes the
The 2.2L will work without a bunch of aftermarket stuff, but a turbo will work with or without upgraded valvetrain.
You should test the Cobalt, learn what works, pull the OBDII codes, compression check it, make sure it is a good donor.
Man hope to find a turbo donor but I can change the pully on a supercharger one and make same power..or not