(SOLD!) LEGO THEMED RALLY GOBLIN IS FOR SALE!! $27,500.

Zklonne

LEGO THEMED RALLY GOBLIN IS FOR SALE!! $27,500.

After some deliberation over the past few days, we have decided to sell the Goblin. In short, 2 years ago our goal was to purchase and build up a Goblin into a car that could comfortably complete a lengthy road rally amongst luxury and exotic cars. We completed this goal with zero issues in Crown Rally North – 2021 (1500+miles in 4 days). Looking ahead to our 2022 road rally season, we have a new set of plans and goals (one of which is my wife being my co-pilot, so we are looking for a car that she can drive confidently and comfortably).

It is tuned by ZZPerformance at 300 horsepower, about 18-20 psi of boost. The Goblin is crazy fast but is also set up for smooth, relaxing drives to town, around the lakes, or across the country. Clean and clear MN title and registration included, which will make transferring to another state a breeze. I would prefer to leave the wrap, but it could be removed if the buyer requests it. I have included a picture of what it looks like not wrapped. Willing to pay for the wrap shop to cover "Crown Rally" with buyer's choice of solid matching color or whatever they want the Lego font to read. While the Goblin gets everyone's attention as is, the Lego wrap makes it a fan favorite at car shows and on the road. The amount of smiles and appreciation from both kids and adults is amazing!

-Built from an 09 Cobalt turbo SS,
-Limited slip Differential,
-Solid engine mounts
-ZZPerformance tuned
-GM Stage 2 sensors
-Solid billet shifter with mechanical reverse lockout
-Front splitter
-Cruise control
-Full windshield with air wings and vented NACA ducts to cool the “cab” when needed
-Custom exhaust with wideband O2 and AFR guage
-Backup/Dash Cam-new and still working out the kinks
-Marine head unit and boom speakers with Bluetooth
-USB and 12V plug behind seats
-Passport 9500IX radar detector
-Center console/armrest with cupholder
-Custom roof rack that mounts above cage and above engine cover
-DF Dash buttons
-New wheel bearings/hubs,
-New Driveshaft shop 800hp CV axles
-New adjustable rear coilovers
-Wheels are 18x9 Konig on Toyo 888Rs - also have the old 16x7 front and 17x7.5 rear Vision Cross wheels and BFG GForce Sport Comp tires I will provide with you want to have a staggered set

The next 2 upgrades I would look at had we decided to run another rally with the Goblin would be a new custom dash setup and motor/turbo upgrades. Other than those, this Goblin is as solid as they come. Odometer sitting right at 121k, we’ve put about 12k miles on in the past 2 years.

Located in Minnetonka, MN . Please feel free to call or text (763) 614-9804 if interested.

Attachments

Jmar1622

Standard length frame. I'm 6' and it is perfect for me, my co-pilot for the rally is 6'2" and says it is a little tight as he likes to sit further back when driving
Ok thanks! I'm probably more in line with your copilot.

Zklonne

Had a few people messaging about different questions so I took a short video to show some of the more custom updates and a few revs with the exhaust. Links below for the parts.

Exhaust - cut off just before the DF supplied muffler, make sure you mark the orientation of the 90 degree bend so your welder knows where to line it up to point to the rear and a little downward. The full assembly is ceramic coated black. I really like the sound, its deeper, more throaty, and less "puffy/airy" sounding than the DF supplied muffler.
Shorty Muffler - https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-Shorty-Race-Muffler-6-x-3-Inch,81617.html
Exhaust "Tip" - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075NJFGZZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reverse Lockout - 12V powered with a momentary reversing switch to push/pull the actuator. Then just angled brackets to mount to the tunnel and a bigger flat angle to pivot up and down (can find all those parts at a hardware store)
Lock Motor - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8L9UM0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Momentary Reversing Switch - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TWNBCJM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Zklonne

I appreciate it!! We will probably dip in the entry level exotic car world, my wife is in love with Audi R8 convertibles and we can probably swing an early/mid teens V10. My good friend/rally co-pilots dad has a 2011 V10 convertible and after 1 ride in that she was sold on getting one.

I know no car will ever be comparable to the level of fun the goblin is, but air conditioning will be nice :) lol

Jm12

This car looks so good. I'm going to need to study up on that splitter design- I need one. Also, I wonder if the full height windshield would bring the cargo box back into play. It was a really nice accessory, but just not practical with the standard windshield.

Good luck with the sale, it's a great looking car!

Zklonne

This car looks so good. I'm going to need to study up on that splitter design- I need one. Also, I wonder if the full height windshield would bring the cargo box back into play. It was a really nice accessory, but just not practical with the standard windshield.

Good luck with the sale, it's a great looking car!
Thank you!! The splitter is copied straight off SACTX design on his main build forum. Main difference is I used 3/8” lexan since I was wrapping it anyway. Even without the splitter supports I think it would be plenty fine at 100+ mph

jayrolls

Thank you!! The splitter is copied straight off SACTX design on his main build forum. Main difference is I used 3/8” lexan since I was wrapping it anyway. Even without the splitter supports I think it would be plenty fine at 100+ mph
I have found a company that will CNC the alumalite panel that SACTX used. I will be providing some more about it once my chassis is back from powder coat. SACTX’s chassis is a standard, I have an extended. Want to make sure the side splitters are correct before I place the order. The company has a $500 minimum order. Looking to be about $175 for both side splitters and the front.

Zklonne

I'm curious about the brackets used for the windshield and side wing thingies.
Here’s the link to the air wings - not real cheap but hey fit nicely above the mirrors without looking too out of place and do exactly as they’re intended to. No issues at 100+ mph

Here’s the bar clamps - easiest I could find for quick attach/detach and they’re quite sturdy. Used for the top of the windshield and also to mount the roof rack to the halo bars

ADJ Products OSLIM, Slim OCLAMPS 1.5" or 2" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RC44JZO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CSA8GJRBG8JZBWVFJPD6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1