Let’s do something in my neck of the woods

Goblin Graber

Anyone have any interest in getting together next spring or summer in Montana?

I live in Billings and would be more than happy to host. My full garage and tools would be available to anyone whether your Goblin just needs an oil change or you want plasma cut out your latest idea.

45 minutes from here and we can hit the Beartooth pass and cruise to Yellowstone.

There’s more Goblins on the road everyday, so if there’s interest I would be down to do it yearly. Let me know.

WYGoblin

I might be interested in something. I am in sw wyoming and all the meets so far are way to far for me to go to . Hopefully one day I can make totd as its on my bucket list lol.

Goblin Graber

I might be interested in something. I am in sw wyoming and all the meets so far are way to far for me to go to . Hopefully one day I can make totd as its on my bucket list lol.
I’m with you. That’s why I wanted to see if there was any interest in meeting on this end of the country.

I wouldn’t mind a little traveling, but I’m a motorcycle guy so I know all the good stuff around here and have a full garage of tools to be able to host. I also have an acre so people could park a few campers at my place if they want. For that matter my camper is plugged in and sitting in the driveway if someone needs a place to stay.

WYGoblin

I’m with you. That’s why I wanted to see if there was any interest in meeting on this end of the country.

I wouldn’t mind a little traveling, but I’m a motorcycle guy so I know all the good stuff around here and have a full garage of tools to be able to host. I also have an acre so people could park a few campers at my place if they want. For that matter my camper is plugged in and sitting in the driveway if someone needs a place to stay.
Keep us informed if you decide to put something together. (Hopefully when the weather warms up lol).

Goblin Graber

I am in as soon as I have both cars complete.
So your two, WYGoblin, and myself makes 4. I think the number to do something is 10. If we can get that many together people would be able to see a lot of ideas and little tweaks people made in person.

Anks329

I’d probably be in for this... 13 hour drive from Seattle is doable. Need my covid shot, and let’s plan a long weekend!