LNF intermediate shaft

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Hey peeps,

My crate engine did not come with the transmission extension that bolts onto the engine. Any idea what model number that is and where I can buy one? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Thanks,
Nuker-

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Hey peeps,

My crate engine did not come with the transmission extension that bolts onto the engine. Any idea what model number that is and where I can buy one? I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Thanks,
Nuker-
Is this what you are looking for?
If yes, looks like you might need to go used or rebuilt since the part is discontinued.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Is this what you are looking for?
If yes, looks like you might need to go used or rebuilt since the part is discontinued.
Yeah that's the part. I was hoping to get a new one, Else I'll just pull this one off the used LNF from my donor. I'll probably just replace the bearing that CED has for 70$.

Thanks guys!
Nuker-

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I couldn't find that either and ended up using the old one. But I might have replaced the bearings in the holder, I can't remember anymore.

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
If you don’t mind me asking, Was your crate engine new , If it was do you mind if I ask where you purchased it from.
Thank you for your time ! CHARLES

TheNuker

Goblin Guru

Attachments

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
While that’s nice, You’re really going all out, I can’t wait to see the finish build.
Thanks for the great info, I’m getting ready to tackle the wire harness.