Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Lokian

Waiting on inspection the happen so I can send in all my paper work for my MVIN.

Still havent played with the shifting bracket but will do so in the next few weeks. Lots of spring things to do around the house and my back is only now coming around to feeling like bending :cool:

Lokian

Sent paper work in and got my packet back 3 weeks later. I need to add an affidavit for the amount of money I spent and the taxes. Even though I sent an excel and all receipts. Also need to state what I used the cobalt for and that the car has turn signals and seatbelts. SMH government efficiency at its finest.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Sent paper work in and got my packet back 3 weeks later. I need to add an affidavit for the amount of money I spent and the taxes. Even though I sent an excel and all receipts. Also need to state what I used the cobalt for and that the car has turn signals and seatbelts. SMH government efficiency at its finest.
Mine went pretty smooth... Forgot the $10 check the first time, and they wanted an affidavit from the officer that it had horn, turn, ect. MVIN came back in a week. Title is on its way just have been waiting on insurance to be able to get my plate.

Lokian

Mine went pretty smooth... Forgot the $10 check the first time, and they wanted an affidavit from the officer that it had horn, turn, ect. MVIN came back in a week. Title is on its way just have been waiting on insurance to be able to get my plate.
Nice :). unfortunately the county here is slower than slow. Even getting building permits etc is slow. Hopefully they have everything this time. I don't have an affidavit from the officer that it has horns etc... but was asked to state it on the affidavit so I'm crossing fingers that is all they need.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Nice :). unfortunately the county here is slower than slow. Even getting building permits etc is slow. Hopefully they have everything this time. I don't have an affidavit from the officer that it has horns etc... but was asked to state it on the affidavit so I'm crossing fingers that is all they need.
Do you have insurance yet?

Lokian

Got my MVIN papers back. Waiting on my VIN plate to attach to the gob and then wait for inspection. Then I can title and plate.

working on insurance $40/month
need to fix axle seal leak
do alignment
install windshield
paint muffler again

then CRUISE!!!!!!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
How's your insurance hunt going? If you need help with that, my agent was amazing. Her details are in the last 5-6 pages of my build thread.

Lokian

How's your insurance hunt going? If you need help with that, my agent was amazing. Her details are in the last 5-6 pages of my build thread.
I got my statefarm agent for $40/month 18k with the same as the rest of my cars.

Lokian

Welp she is legal and on the road!!!.. had a nice little first outing after alignment and had minor issues.

One little drop of transmission fluid that i think was left over from axle seal leak but will keep an eye on it. Getting into 1st gear is a hit or miss still. And the stick shift wont center itself. I might have made a mistake powder coating it. I think this winter i will take it apart and sand and redo it to see if it helps.. but for now second gear launches work.