Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Lokian

Looking good! I have had all of 30 min in the last 3 weeks to work on mine. Sold my bucket seats and ordered the ones like yours.... mid July before they come in..
What kind of tires are those? I havnt seen them before.
Nitto Invo 235/45 R17 on Konig Control 17 x 7

Lokian

Can someone please take a pic of their hood front bracket setup? I cant seem to seat the DZUS connectors and wondering if im doing something wrong here.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Bracket goes inside of fiberglass... have to push fasteners with great force. I put my hood on this morning and thought something was wrong but some elbow grease will get it done.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Bracket goes inside of fiberglass... have to push fasteners with great force. I put my hood on this morning and thought something was wrong but some elbow grease will get it done.
Take a pair of pliers and squeeze down the springy things. It’ll help a lot when locking them in.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
If I remember right, I put the hood on and mounted the bolt/nuts by the cab. Then i mounted the bracket and locked in the fasteners up front. I wiggled the hood and centered it, then marked my holes, drilled and rivet.

Lokian

If I remember right, I put the hood on and mounted the bolt/nuts by the cab. Then i mounted the bracket and locked in the fasteners up front. I wiggled the hood and centered it, then marked my holes, drilled and rivet.
They are predrilled now and allen heads. I'm going to try and bend the springs down and see if that helps. I need to add a foam strip to the radiator to avoid hitting the grill at the bottom but should be ok.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
You will need to adjust the spring tension by compressing it with plies or moving it back up with a flat blade screwdriver until it locks without slop and too much force.
Also, make sure the tabs are angled as far up as you can easily bend them.

Lokian

Alright so I have not updated in a min. Seats and floors in. I now know why we start with the floor pans first as i had to take the seats out more than enough times.

Installed floor mats. Simple cut to fit off amazon.
Installed front grille.
Wrapped side panels and hood and installed both. Had to jam a screwdriver in between the rad mount and the spring to push it apart to get the DZUS to seat and grab.
Installed the NRG quick disconnect steering wheel and hub
Had some snow in between ?

Next to do is button up the small things.

Lokian

To do list:
Wangggggg
finish up rear view camera and license plate wires
zip tie pool noodles on upper frame
check fuel filter drip
check driver front brake caliper drip
figure out shifting bracket
get new pedal covers
figure out bracket for rear view camera screen, light sensor, OBD port. Something all in one?
wind shield
alignment
install seat belt harnesses
repaint muffler

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Alright so I have not updated in a min. Seats and floors in. I now know why we start with the floor pans first as i had to take the seats out more than enough times.

Installed floor mats. Simple cut to fit off amazon.
Installed front grille.
Wrapped side panels and hood and installed both. Had to jam a screwdriver in between the rad mount and the spring to push it apart to get the DZUS to seat and grab.
Installed the NRG quick disconnect steering wheel and hub
Had some snow in between ?

Next to do is button up the small things.
View attachment 23212View attachment 23213View attachment 23214View attachment 23215View attachment 23216
Nice. I like the black 'Lotus' nose ring, looks really sharp with your body panel color. :D

AZmoto

Very nice job on the wrap! Did you use the knifeless tape to butt the the carbon fiber to the magenta?