Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Lokian

Pulled valve cover and replaced water pump and timing set. Looked pretty clean inside. Snapped one of the longer water pump bolts due to herculean efforts

Lokian

Updating the needs list.

Running list of items to do and figure out.

• Clutch
    • clutch
    • throw out
    • resurface or replace flywheel
    • fix shifter... need new plastic bushings
    • master cylinder
  • Engine maintenance prior to install
    • rear main seal
    • timing set
    • water pump
    • spark plugs
    • O2 sensor
    • serp belt
    • Fuel Filter
    • Fuel cap
    • exhaust man studs
  • Drive train
    • Hubs
    • Bushings
    • Tie rods
    • axles
    • output shaft seals
  • Seats (NRG PVC)- would like ones that I can slide back and forth
  • Lights
    • Rear
    • front
  • parking brake
    • parking brake tubes
    • ss parking brake cables
  • Rims and tires
    • tires - r888 or N05
  • Dash

Lokian

Transmission painted and powdercoated. I cerakote'd the bolts to see how they last after cleaning and sandblasting. Then I saw that considering it's an F23... I need to cut the counter weight... after powder coating. :confused:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Updating the needs list.

Running list of items to do and figure out.

• Clutch
    • clutch
    • throw out
    • resurface or replace flywheel
    • fix shifter... need new plastic bushings
    • master cylinder
  • Engine maintenance prior to install
    • rear main seal
    • timing set
    • water pump
    • spark plugs
    • O2 sensor
    • serp belt
    • Fuel Filter
    • Fuel cap
    • exhaust man studs
  • Drive train
    • Hubs
    • Bushings
    • Tie rods
    • axles
    • output shaft seals
  • Seats (NRG PVC)- would like ones that I can slide back and forth
  • Lights
    • Rear
    • front
  • parking brake
    • parking brake tubes
    • ss parking brake cables
  • Rims and tires
    • tires - r888 or N05
  • Dash
Are you looking for fuel filler and cap or is this just on the list of things that need modify and refinishing?

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Looks like we are running neck in neck, We will be getting our kits at the same time, Do you plan on doing any modifications to the frame?

Lokian

Looks like we are running neck in neck, We will be getting our kits at the same time, Do you plan on doing any modifications to the frame?
Not sure yet. I'm not a welder and do not know anyone that does. I would like to do the floors with diamond plate but not sure of anything else. Are you?

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Not sure yet. I'm not a welder and do not know anyone that does. I would like to do the floors with diamond plate but not sure of anything else. Are you?
Steel Diamond plate or aluminum?
Yes, Nothing major, Few mounts here and there. You are welcome to run up here and I can do what ever you want to it. I have MIG, TIG, Plasma cutter a few different bending breaks ect.

Lokian

Steel Diamond plate or aluminum?
Yes, Nothing major, Few mounts here and there. You are welcome to run up here and I can do what ever you want to it. I have MIG, TIG, Plasma cutter a few different bending breaks ect.
probably steel. What are these mounts you speak of? :)

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I'm putting different LED tail lights on for example, Tabs for the side panels and possibly the floor so they are removable. Will prob drill holes in the tubes and fish the tail light wires through them,,, The more time I spend on this forum the more good ideas I see,

Lokian

I'm putting different LED tail lights on for example, Tabs for the side panels and possibly the floor so they are removable. Will prob drill holes in the tubes and fish the tail light wires through them,,, The more time I spend on this forum the more good ideas I see,
I was thinking the same with floors and side panels... rivnuts.. easier to take off and replace if needed. only thing I haven't thought about is what to use instead of silicone to dampen the sound.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
I was thinking the same with floors and side panels... rivnuts.. easier to take off and replace if needed. only thing I haven't thought about is what to use instead of silicone to dampen the sound.
Closed cell adhesive backed foam. You can buy it from MSC by the roll in just about any width