Lokian's Extended Street Gob in Indiana - 10 LS # 251

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Not sure if it is a SC only condition but the valve cover vents to the intake and blows a ton of oil into the intake so just venting the valve cover will blow oil all over the place.... I opted to put a catch can between the two...

Ross

Goblin Guru
Towerdog, are you pushing your supercharger faster?
My stock supercharger makes 12PSI, and I don't get any oil out of my valve cover mini air filter, but I have heard of other people saying that it needs a catch can.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Towerdog, are you pushing your supercharger faster?
My stock supercharger makes 12PSI, and I don't get any oil out of my valve cover mini air filter, but I have heard of other people saying that it needs a catch can.
Stock pulley... new long block in the donor... intake was oily... but that could have been from the other 170k miles that was put on the SC. Just saw alot of others that had the problem... especially when speeding up the SC.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Not sure if it is a SC only condition but the valve cover vents to the intake and blows a ton of oil into the intake so just venting the valve cover will blow oil all over the place.... I opted to put a catch can between the two...
Lokian has an LS donor, I have an LT; both are (currently) naturally aspirated and shouldn't have crankcase pressurization issues like oil blowing out of the breather or a dipstick that likes to pop out of the tube.

Lokian

Lokian has an LS donor, I have an LT; both are (currently) naturally aspirated and shouldn't have crankcase pressurization issues like oil blowing out of the breather or a dipstick that likes to pop out of the tube.
yup all natural. :). I have a breather filter on the valve cover atm so I'll just block it off. If I ever have issues with it then I'll go the catch can way.

PyroGuy923

I drilled holes in the front panel and used 2 tiny bolts so I could remove the tunnel cover later. Treaded all the holes down the side and used bolts too.

Lokian

Front suspension done and we have rear lights.
Installed connectors for all lights so I can replace easily in the future if needed. Will do the same with the side mirrors.

Ran power and video cables for the rear view camera and monitor. Moved the daylight running lights from the headlights to the dash area to be used for button lights and dash lights. Ran usb outlets from the bcm using accessory power. Tunnel cap installed.

Northshoresaint

Front suspension done and we have rear lights.
Installed connectors for all lights so I can replace easily in the future if needed. Will do the same with the side mirrors.

Ran power and video cables for the rear view camera and monitor. Moved the daylight running lights from the headlights to the dash area to be used for button lights and dash lights. Ran usb outlets from the bcm using accessory power. Tunnel cap installed.
View attachment 22612View attachment 22613
How did you know how to wire the tail lights? I can’t seem to find a wiring diagram. I know it’s simple, but if someone else has already figured it out, sure would save some time.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru

I posted this in a different thread a while back. It should at least help with the taillight side. The resistor is optional, it's there to stop the rapid blink of the turn signals that's brought on by the LED taillights. If you do wire in the resistors, they should be 25 ohm, not 6 ohm as depicted.

Lokian

Shifter installed. Having issues with the tunnel cap flexing a ton due to cutting it in 3 spots and with the side to side action returning to center on its own. It stays to one side or the other and I have to re-enter myself. But I can find all gears :)