Looking for a base tune for a 2.9 pulley with 60# injectors.

MR.812

I have a 2006 ss/sc. I am asking if anyone has a good tune for a 2.9 pulley and 60# injectors? I currently have a stock pulley and stock injectors. I do have Hp tuners pro.
Thanks in advance.

baustin

I have an 06 SS/SC with 2.9" pulley and 60lb injectors. Seems to run decent, I think 1 other already started from mine, not sure how far off it was for them. ZZP remote tuned stage 2 install on my goblin. I'll try to get the files later tonight.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Just be careful when you say 60# injectors. If they aren't the same 60# injector then the tune may not function well since the flow data can be way different or totally unknown.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I have an 06 SS/SC with 2.9" pulley and 60lb injectors. Seems to run decent, I think 1 other already started from mine, not sure how far off it was for them. ZZP remote tuned stage 2 install on my goblin. I'll try to get the files later tonight.
Your tune has worked very well with mine. Only real tweaks were to some codes I wanted to make go away. ;)

Ross

Goblin Guru
Finally getting around to using hp Tuners can anyone send me their tune file.
Post #2 up above will bring you to a list of LSJ tunes, or just click on my "Build thread index" in my signature line.

LSJ tune for 60lb injectors and 2.8" pulley (Ghostknife)
LSJ tune for 82lb injectors, 3.1" pulley, cams, E85 fuel. (ncgoblin)
LSJ tune for 82lb injectors, z57 turbo, BRFS using the 515 EFI fuelab regulator, ZZP LSJ entry level turbo swap kit (r3drckt)
LSJ tune for 62lb split spray injectors, Borg Warner S257 turbo (lechliss)
LSJ tune for 60lb injectors, TVS supercharger, MAF only. (SACTX)
LSJ tune for 80lb injectors, ZFR 6758 turbo, BRFS, Stage 2 turbo cams, gfab2 electronic boost controller (ccannx)
LSJ tune for 80lb Siemens injectors E85, with ZZP Entry Level Turbo swap kit, K04 turbo (Sluggonaut)
LSJ tune for 42lb injectors, 3" pulley, GM Stage 2 tune. (Robinjo)

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Post #2 up above will bring you to a list of LSJ tunes, or just click on my "Build thread index" in my signature line.

LSJ tune for 60lb injectors and 2.8" pulley (Ghostknife)
LSJ tune for 82lb injectors, 3.1" pulley, cams, E85 fuel. (ncgoblin)
LSJ tune for 82lb injectors, z57 turbo, BRFS using the 515 EFI fuelab regulator, ZZP LSJ entry level turbo swap kit (r3drckt)
LSJ tune for 62lb split spray injectors, Borg Warner S257 turbo (lechliss)
LSJ tune for 60lb injectors, TVS supercharger, MAF only. (SACTX)
LSJ tune for 80lb injectors, ZFR 6758 turbo, BRFS, Stage 2 turbo cams, gfab2 electronic boost controller (ccannx)
LSJ tune for 80lb Siemens injectors E85, with ZZP Entry Level Turbo swap kit, K04 turbo (Sluggonaut)
LSJ tune for 42lb injectors, 3" pulley, GM Stage 2 tune. (Robinjo)
I saw your post I'm looking for one for a 2.9 pulley and 60lb injectors, either the one bautsin or rttoys are using or bsinvestments. I'll send it to you also so you can add it to your list.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I saw your post I'm looking for one for a 2.9 pulley and 60lb injectors, either the one bautsin or rttoys are using or bsinvestments. I'll send it to you also so you can add it to your list.
we were just talking about that tune, This should be it.

edit. Scratch that. That’s 3.0 pulley and 42# injectors