Looking for a donor

Bruder

Hello guys I’m new around here and have been doing research on building a goblin and I fell in love with them. I’m located in Dallas Texas and I’m looking for a donor. I’ve been trying to find one but can’t find one at the low price it seems others have found them. If anyone has a good donor they have seen I would love to know about it.

Thank you.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Welcome!

I see lower cost donors come up for sale occasionally but they are getting fewer and further between.

As Ross mentioned, let us know what your looking for and we might be able to point toward one.

Bruder

Sorry I completely forgot to put what donor I’m looking for. But yes I’m looking for a LNF. My bad.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Welcome! LNF's are the hardest to find and usually cost the most. Consider that I paid $1700 for my donor going on two years ago, and it looked like this:

20190823_182012.jpg

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The prices can range all over the place. Some seem to fall into them while others pay up for what they want when they find it. We got in a bidding war and paid dearly for our donor but in hind sight, I'm glad we did otherwise it might have been awhile until we found another locally. Keep looking and you will find one. Make sure to look through multiple resources such as Copart and FB Marketplace along with local ads, etc.

Northshoresaint

I paid $1,000 for a ‘09 SS/TC last year, BUT the LNF engine was toast. Water in the cylinders, pistons rusted in place. Purchased new crate LNF from ATK for 2,000 delivered, including everything except alternator and starter.

Bruder

The prices can range all over the place. Some seem to fall into them while others pay up for what they want when they find it. We got in a bidding war and paid dearly for our donor but in hind sight, I'm glad we did otherwise it might have been awhile until we found another locally. Keep looking and you will find one. Make sure to look through multiple resources such as Copart and FB Marketplace along with local ads, etc.
I didn't know about copart. thanks for that

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
If you want to ship it or road trip it from PA, maybe @comegetjoe would be willing to part with their donor. I think it's a 2009 SS/TC.