Looking for a tuner? I have the guy for you!

redline

I have been working with a gentleman who has been tuning Cobalts and the like for many years. He has taken on the goblin as a project and we have had great results so far. The goblin requires specialized tuning ass the air tables are completely different and also torque values are different due to the weight. The canned tunes such as the ZZP will net gains but will not be as specialized. This gentleman's name is Kevin Moyer and he will custom tune your goblin he only charges $350 for that he will tune it as much as is needed. let me know if you are interested.

redline

Street tunes no remains the most accurate tuning you can do. Dyno’s are convenient but will never be as accurate since it is all calculated. Yes he will tune it remotely.

George

Goblin Guru
I agree! With my Hp tuner I made modification to finish it off but doing it this way got we there a lot quicker.
I have tuned engines on my engine dyno and still made minor adjustment on the track but on the dyno you can find out so many things in a controlled setting that make the rest easier. The thing about most can tunes the do not take into account the exhaust system or if the head is ported.

Brad