LSJ Supercharged Goblin for Sale - SOLD

YoungGun

General Details

Offered for sale is a 2018 DF Goblin located in NE Kansas.

Full disclosure:

I have been having some stalling issues that still aren’t fully resolved since I purchased it. Thread: https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/rpm-fluctuations-stalling.3757/. The update on this is that it’s much better now after plugging up the vacuum leak at the methanol injection port and swapping in new spark plugs (old one’s were completely fouled). Only will stall occasionally rather than at every stop.

This Goblin is offered at $18,000 and available immediately. Registered and Titled. Can text me at 913-488-3374.

Kit & Donor
  • 2006 Cobalt SS/SC 2.0 LSJ engine.
  • #036 2018 standard length city frame.
Engine
  • The engine currently in the car had around 41,000 miles on it when it was installed. Car was mostly auto crossed but driven on some weekend outings here and there by previous owner. Less than 4,000 miles since built.
  • TVS1320 supercharger
  • 2.9 pulley installed, but I also have the 3.15 and 2.7 pulleys.
  • Snow Performance methanol injection kit.
  • ZZP Stage 2 Kit with 60LB Injectors.
  • NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug 6418
  • New GM MAP Sensor
  • ZZP Ecotec Shorty headers.
  • New OEM timing belt tensioner.
  • New water pump. The water pump is driven off the timing chain. Chain was inspected by the previous owner and it looked perfect. Previous owner changed the tensioner because they are known to get weak after about 70,000 miles so it was changed as a precaution.
  • The brakes are from a non SS 2.2 Cobalt. All 4 calipers are for the front of the Cobalt. They were all brand new when it was built. When it comes to the rotors I'd get them from DFkit car. They will need to be redrilled for your bolt pattern (4x100) and they will know exactly what you need.
  • EBC Yellow Stuff brake pads should last forever but if you ever do replace them to get 2 front sets.
  • It was tuned at Tuned by JP in Van Buren Arkansas. The PCM is unlocked so it can be accessed by anyone who tunes with HPtuners.
Wheels & Tires
  • 15x10.5 Felgenwerks with 275/35-15 Hoosier A7s mounted.
  • 16x8 & 17x9 Whistler KR1 wheels with 225/45-16 & 245/40-17 Toyo Proxes R1R’s mounted. (Currently on the vehicle)
Suspension
  • BC Racing Coilovers (Rear)
  • QA Suspension (Front)
Aero
  • 9LivesRacing Big Wang 69" rear spoiler.
Miscellaneous
  • Corbeau seats & harnesses.
  • NRG steering wheel & quick release.
  • DF steering wheel & quick release.
  • DF shifter installed, but I also have the previous billet shifter and tunnel cap.
  • Rigid Industries headlights & taillights.
  • Aeroforce Interceptor OBD2 gauge.
  • Ice box.
  • UTV side view mirrors.
  • Horn doesn’t work.
  • Cruise control not hooked up.

Attachments

Last edited:

lksohm

No way anyone could build one for this price. That's going to be a steal for someone.

Corey

I am interested in the goblin...but out of town for work, not sure when i will be back home. Any chance you have the capability to deliver? For a fee of course.
Little Rock area

YoungGun

I am interested in the goblin...but out of town for work, not sure when i will be back home. Any chance you have the capability to deliver? For a fee of course.
Little Rock area
I possibly could. Can you message me at 913-488-3374?