Manual Shifter Upgrade

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I think you only need to order qty 1. I was (ill-)advised that I didn't need to keep my shifter cables or anything off of them so I had to order this kit. One took care of me.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Confirmed, order only one.

Source: me, I gave a set away after I installed SACTX's shifter kit.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
The last piece of the shifter build arrived yesterday.
20211029_080931.jpg

There are quite a few small parts to assemble so we are going to video one being assembled and then create easy-to-follow instructions.
I am shooting for November 12th of this year to ship them out and release the assembly video.

jayrolls

View attachment 28209

There are quite a few small parts to assemble so we are going to video one being assembled and then create easy-to-follow instructions.
I am shooting for November 12th of this year to ship them out and release the assembly video.
Are you ready to take pre-orders so when it’s ready you can just ship?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Is this or would this work with the f40? Or could it be made to work?
Asked that further up in the thread.

jayrolls

View attachment 28209

I’m ready to give you the !

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Shifter Update!

Adam is editing the video while Brenda and I are prepping all of the parts for shipping.

We shot the video on Jeff's (socaljeff3798) shifter.

Austin is working on adding them to the storefront.

We are waiting on 6mm rod end ball joints and rivnuts to arrive, hopefully they will be here soon.

Lonny

jayrolls

Shifter Update!

Adam is editing the video while Brenda and I are prepping all of the parts for shipping.
View attachment 28645

View attachment 28646

View attachment 28647

View attachment 28648

We shot the video on Jeff's (socaljeff3798) shifter.
View attachment 28649

Austin is working on adding them to the storefront.
View attachment 28643

View attachment 28644

We are waiting on 6mm rod end ball joints and rivnuts to arrive, hopefully they will be here soon.

Lonny
Awesome, can’t wait.

Kyle

16380518375452719514522243724301.jpg

What are the rivnuts used for? A DF made cup holder? If so, sign me up!

Edit: just saw the other post ... That said... If we don't have the parking brake, can we get some cup holders ;)

pdrury3

So I just saw my first Goblin at the Rockwall car show last week. Really nice guy that showed up to talk to. And as usual the car just had to be setup with my favorite colors. In this thread you mentioned meet up. I am also new to this thread. Is the meet up info just given to owner's or is there info on this site to know when they are if we want to come see and learn more about the car. Thanks