Matt C's Street Goblin - Extended Frame #355 - 06 LS Donor

Ross

Goblin Guru
Are your turn signals LED lights? LEDs will only light if the positive and ground are in the required direction... but out old filament light bulbs don't care which side is positive.

Matt C

Are your turn signals LED lights? LEDs will only light if the positive and ground are in the required direction... but out old filament light bulbs don't care which side is positive.
Yeah, they’re the LEDs in the DF supplied side mirrors. They were working for a couple months, now nothing.

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ I put all LED's in my Tahoe and found that with many but not all of them. The turn signal bulbs were the worst culprits. Wouldn't work unless polarity was RIGHT.

Matt C

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ I put all LED's in my Tahoe and found that with many but not all of them. The turn signal bulbs were the worst culprits. Wouldn't work unless polarity was RIGHT.
Yup. I had the polarities correct. They were working fine for a couple months.