Melbourne, FL

rdesimone

I spoke recently with Adam and told him that my wife and I spend considerable time in the Melbourne, Rockledge, Cocoa area. I have a kit which currently consists of a full track frame and boxes of parts. Friends of ours in Satellite Beach happened to send us a photograph of a DF they saw somewhere in Indialantic (evidence that there is another DF Goblin acolyte in the area!). I was hoping that those of you on the Space Coast with a DF will contact me so that we can compare notes as my project moves along. My cell number is (910) 800-0270 and my email is [email protected]. Those are the only two ways to contact me since I am not on (anti)social media. Thank you in advance.
Ralph

AMCAMX1969

There is someone driving one around Merritt Island, can't remember his name but he is on this forum. I have seen him driving it around many times but have not caught up to him yet.

AMCAMX1969

Lethalcast
Well-Known Member · 38
Joined Mar 28, 2018
Last seen May 13, 2020

This is the one in Merritt Island, looks like he hasn't been on in awhile

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I spoke recently with Adam and told him that my wife and I spend considerable time in the Melbourne, Rockledge, Cocoa area. I have a kit which currently consists of a full track frame and boxes of parts. Friends of ours in Satellite Beach happened to send us a photograph of a DF they saw somewhere in Indialantic (evidence that there is another DF Goblin acolyte in the area!). I was hoping that those of you on the Space Coast with a DF will contact me so that we can compare notes as my project moves along. My cell number is (910) 800-0270 and my email is [email protected]. Those are the only two ways to contact me since I am not on (anti)social media. Thank you in advance.
Ralph