Michigan builders.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I'm all the way up north in Bay City so its a drive in any respect for me lol. Looks like its going to be kinda cold Saturday (high ~58F). I'll do it because I've been away from my car for a couple weeks, but its going to be chilly!
very true! I forgot you were way up there. Just need a hoodie and a beanie. I drove it to the gym yesterday am and it was 39* out, needless to say I stopped and bought gloves. Wasn’t too bad after that

Matt C

The afternoon works better for me. Also depends on where we’re all meeting. Still Sterling Heights? Or more north now?

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Sorry, I've been playing catchup all day. Been away from home for two and a half weeks. Its a long tow down for a cold drive. I'm so burnt out on driving right now lol. I think I'm gunna skip out. Sorry guys

Attachments

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I’ll be out and about on Tuesday driving around, supposed to be sunny and 70….. if I don’t get selected for jury duty on Monday haha

Adam in CLE

"Frank's Lady" aka Kelsey Bell is fantastic. When I went through her in April 2021 I was expecting a hard time, but it was simply painless. Great experience.
Can you share her contact info? I googled and found someone in IL but not sure if that is the right person.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
So apparently, she is still with Rally Insurance, then. I apologize for the misinformation. Good to know she's still out there, she really is a painless insurance option!

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
So apparently, she is still with Rally Insurance, then. I apologize for the misinformation. Good to know she's still out there, she really is a painless insurance option!
She really made it super easy. Gave me two options and did all the leg work. All I did was send some photos, the VIN, fill out a online worksheet and make my first payments....

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Woodward cruise will be August 19th this year. I know that’s a ways out but just wanted to get people talking about it. I would love to get a group together again. I’ll be out cruising all week so I’m open for ideas.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Woodward cruise will be August 19th this year. I know that’s a ways out but just wanted to get people talking about it. I would love to get a group together again. I’ll be out cruising all week so I’m open for ideas.
I am on dayshift that Friday, Saturday Sunday, but could possibly get out of work early or meet up at some other point during the week.

Mahkoi

I'm in. Already put it in the work vacation calendar and had to have discussion with the wife for trying to plan family vacation at that time. She was very understanding and I have no visible bruises.