Michigan builders.

Matt C

Did you have the required glass windshield wiper in order to pass MI inspection?
Yeah, I had to have safety auto glass, a windshield wiper, washer bottle and bumpers. It all depends on which inspector you get. I know that Ghostknife and SmsDetroit didn't need them for their inspection, but my inspector required them.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I just found out that the largest group of goblins that have gotten together outside of Goblin Fest and tail of the dragon is the Huston group. They have 5. We just matched that out at the Woodward cruise. It’s now my mission to beat it. Let’s try and get something together before the snow flys up here

Brett

I just found out that the largest group of goblins that have gotten together outside of Goblin Fest and tail of the dragon is the Huston group. They have 5. We just matched that out at the Woodward cruise. It’s now my mission to beat it. Let’s try and get something together before the snow flys up here
istockphoto-1151141526-170667a.jpg

Waiting patiently ;)

Matt C

I’m back in town and ready. Just waiting on the hardware to install my hood, but it should be good to go.

Mahkoi

Let me know if you want help
Greatly appreciated. All that's left is replacing a noisy axle shaft and doing the paperwork to make it legal. Work decided to be super busy this summer so it threw off my time line of where I wanted to be with this thing. I'll hit you up if I have any registration questions. That's the part of this adventure that I've never done before.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Greatly appreciated. All that's left is replacing a noisy axle shaft and doing the paperwork to make it legal. Work decided to be super busy this summer so it threw off my time line of where I wanted to be with this thing. I'll hit you up if I have any registration questions. That's the part of this adventure that I've never done before.
Do you have your TR54 form filled out

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I posted my experience in this thread a page or so back. Might give some help