Michigan builders.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
We are getting close to the end of our driving season. I’d like to see if we can get another meet up together before all our goblin go in for their winter slumber
whatcha thinking? the weekend of the 24th I might be open pending the sale of my inlaws house.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
If its next weekend I could swing it, but otherwise I'm unavailable until second weekend of October (8th)

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Is this a virtual meeting of Lonny's Arkansas goblin get together on that same weekend?
We can facetime you guys! We will be there in spirit. I am supposed to work days that weekend but if you guys are doing dinner I can drive it to work and meet up after.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Also on October 15, in Whitmore Lake, is the Cars, Coffee, and Community closing meet of the year. That will probably be the last for me in MI.

I still plan on towing mine down to Florida for my Christmas vacation. It will be nice to rip around in for a few weeks during the winter.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Thought about it too late this year, but Frankenmuth Autofest would be a good time to meet up too. I go every year to their "big block party", which is tonight. They shut down mainstreet for a mile or so and fill it with cars. One of the biggest shows in the state I would imagine. Its a little bit of a hike for you SE Michigan people, but if you've never been I think you'd enjoy it.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
On my way back from Moab tomorrow, we still on for the 8th? Is the weather still ok?
Weather looks dry, high of 55 on Saturday and 60 on Sunday. I am on dayshift this coming weekend but if everyone is still out and about I will meet up after work.

Matt C

I'm good for the 8th any time. Where do you all want to meet up at? Where's everyone else coming in from? I'm Downriver, but don't mind driving.

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Im up by Port Huron, halfway between you and I would be sterling heights area. The Mall at Partridge creek could support the cars, provide for dinner/drinks and they have Axe throwing as well. Just a thought..

jirwin

Goblin Guru
I'm all the way up north in Bay City so its a drive in any respect for me lol. Looks like its going to be kinda cold Saturday (high ~58F). I'll do it because I've been away from my car for a couple weeks, but its going to be chilly!