Midwest spring meet 2020!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Saturday morning in the hotel parking lot.

(JamesM), Brad George Schaffner (George), Brian N. (Briann1177), Joshua A. (IowaSpeed), Ross Lawrence (Ross), Jermey H. (JERMzss), (Dale E) , (Russ Amos), (Lonny), Curtis Doyle. Honorable mention: Andrew C (DCMoney) for donating a transmission to this mission.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Sundays drive had fewer cars, and faster pace. The Sparta to Peels ferry section was no traffic, and fun corners. Thanks to all who came, it was a blast.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Sundays drive had fewer cars, and faster pace. The Sparta to Peels ferry section was no traffic, and fun corners. Thanks to all who came, it was a blast.
You all know the rest of us on the edges of the Great US of A are jealous!!!!! :)
I hope someone posts some video or pics from some spirited driving in that beautiful country.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Big thanks to my son Ian, for programming all the routes in the GPS, and navigating while I drove, and making sure that we hadn't lost any stragglers.
Did you know DF makes hair stylers?

Last edited:

Dale E

Thank you, Ross, for inviting the non-Goblin guys to your event. As last year, we had a great time. Since it is a Goblin event I like to hang back and let the Goblins run. It's always great meeting old and new car folks, sharing stories, and checking out each owners creations. We had a Lamborghini fellow drive in and invite the group to a car show. Thanks for the memories. So, with that said, here are some views from the rear of the Goblin snake. Hope you will be able to view these non-edited videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgl816VloveAcPoRzn8S78Xz77nqOdWS2

Dale

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Thank you, Ross, for inviting the non-Goblin guys to your event. As last year, we had a great time. Since it is a Goblin event I like to hang back and let the Goblins run. It's always great meeting old and new car folks, sharing stories, and checking out each owners creations. We had a Lamborghini fellow drive in and invite the group to a car show. Thanks for the memories. So, with that said, here are some views from the rear of the Goblin snake. Hope you will be able to view these non-edited videos.

Dale
Thanks for the videos!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member

Dale
You are always welcome at any of our Goblin meet ups!!