Missing parts from donor

Kenny123

Can't seem to find a thread that helps with missing donor parts. I don't have the bolts from the seats that are used to bolt the sub frame to the chassis. Does anyone have any idea what size bolts they are?

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
the seat bolts are not used sub-frame to frame. The rear sub-frame to frame bolts are the original bolts that were in the sub-frame, and the forward bolts are the large carriage bolts that come with the kit.

Kenny123

the seat bolts are not used sub-frame to frame. The rear sub-frame to frame bolts are the original bolts that were in the sub-frame, and the forward bolts are the large carriage bolts that come with the kit.
Yah my dumb mistake. I need to just sit back and shut up hahah. Sorry about that.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
It’s all good. Glad you found them.

Anyone who reads this, just be sure to keep all the bolts and nuts you can. If you don’t use them on this build, you’ll use them somewhere........or sell them on a show called “hoarders“ :D

Kenny123

SO I believe this is my clutch line from the slave cyl to the nipple on the trans however it doesn't seem to have a clip to connect the slave cyl to the line. Does anyone know what that clip is called? Been looking everywhere. The original one was too rusted and is in pieces.

Attachments

Ross

Goblin Guru
The Goblin has a new clutch line, so you only need the aluminum distribution block. The GM line and that plastic thing aren't needed. I bought a new GM distribution block from the chevy dealer, but you could probably bend one out of a paper clip wire.

Kenny123

Oh great to know! I was wondering if it came with new lines seeing as the clutch line is now routed to the rear but wasn't sure. I will look for that part number for the block now. Thanks dude!